Getting Started with FantasticStay
FantasticStay is a robust Airbnb and Vacation Rental management platform that helps you manage your channels and listings, optimize your messaging, payments and team and save you time while doing it. We are property managers ourselves and throughout our platform, we have refined every single detail with the best practices in the field in mind.
This article will help you to start using FantasticStay right away and provide the basic knowledge for setting up a new account and making the most of our system.
Overview of articles:
- How to add your billing details & payment method
- How to choose a default currency
- How to upload an avatar to your account
- How to setup an account timezone
- How to setup a date format for your account
- How to add users
- How to connect your Airbnb account to FantasticStay
- How to connect to Booking.com
- How to connect your FantasticStay account with other Vacation Rental channels
- How to add tags for inbox messages
- How to pre-approve reservation inquiry
- How to send Airbnb Special Offer
- Dynamic Variables
- How to add owner & net revenue formula
- How to change your prices
- How to close dates in your calendar
- How to a manual reservation
- How to setup a minimum night stay rule
- Listing's Calendar overview
- How to add a listing from Airbnb
- How to mark-up the prices for individual channels
- How to add & choose tags
- How to activate the Fantastic services
- How to add custom fields to your listings
- How to choose a listing nickname
- How to create an auto message
- How to create auto payment
- How to activate the answering machine
- How to activate the Email Grabber
- How to create an Asana task
- How to use the Check-In form
- How to setup Airbnb AutoReviews automation
- What's included in the support service add-on
Creating and exporting custom reports from different FantasticStay's tabs
FantasticStay's Reporting feature allows you to easily create reports on your revenue, properties, etc. In some cases, however, you might need a more customized report, aimed at certain type of information, available in the platform. For this purpose ...
Using FantasticStay support resources
Currently FantasticStay provides several type of support resources: Documentation Once you start using FantasticStay, we strongly recommend to check the documentation section of our site. It contains a lot of information that will be crucial for you ...
How to exchange icals in FantasticStay
As you know, FantasticStay is integrated with Airbnb, Homeaway, Booking and RentalsUnited directly via API, which is the most complete type of connection you can get (instant or almost instant synchronization of reservations, prices, content, etc.). ...
How to change pictures in FantasticStay
As a property manager eventually you might need to change pictures for your listing, and you may have noticed that currently there is no specific section in FantasticStay for you to change them. This will change soon as a dedicated section just for ...
How is FantasticStay going to manage your Booking.com rates?
When the connection between FantasticStay and Booking.com is established, a mapping is created between your existing Standard rate and FantasticStay The XML rate (mapped rate) is completely managed by your PMS, prices and minimum stay updates are ...