How to use the Check-In Form?
The Check-In form is a new innovative automation feature that allows you to complete all the steps of the check-in process
With the help of the Check-In Form, you can now easily collect your guests' contact details, credit card & ID verification data. The form is fully customisable and works on any device.
How to use the Check-In Form:
Optional: If you want to include a Terms & Conditions page in your form, you first need to set up this. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings section on your FantasticStay dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, you'll see Terms & Conditions - click on it.
- In this page fill in your T&C, they'll show up on the last page of your Check-In form.
Here's how you can design your Check-In form:
- To access the Check-In Form, go to the Apps section on your FantasticStay dashboard
- Select Automated Forms
- Select the form
- Go to the Edit tab
- Upload your logo and fill in your texts
To send the form to your clients manually, follow these steps:
- Go to the Reservation section on your FantasticStay dashboard
- Select a reservation
- On the left side choose Auto form
- Copy the shareable link - just across the form name
- Send the link to your guests
To send the form to your clients automatically, follow these steps:
- Go to the Automated Forms
- Copy the placeholder code
- Go to the Automations section on your FantasticStay dashboard
- Choose Auto messages
- Select the auto message in which you want to place the code in
- Paste the code in the text field
- Save changes
How to set a specific check-in day for your Listings
From FantasticStay you have the possibility to set a check-in day restriction for your listings, across your entire calendar or for a specific date range. Follow the instructions below to restrict your check-in day across the entire calendar for a ...
How to set up custom Accounting view in Reservations
FantasticStay has a powerful reporting tool that can help you in your Accounting. You can create custom views that will only give you the relevant information you need. You can check our Article on Custom views Here While setting the view we ...
How to set up Last minute messages
A lot of our Property managers like to have different automated messages for Confirmation/Welcome of the reservation and Check-in instructions. Usually you would want to send the Check-in instructions several days before the actual Check-in. This ...
Using FantasticStay support resources
Currently FantasticStay provides several type of support resources: Documentation Once you start using FantasticStay, we strongly recommend to check the documentation section of our site. It contains a lot of information that will be crucial for you ...
Custom fields are a powerful tool that allows you to create your own dynamic variables. In this article we will cover how to create and how to use the custom fields. How to create a custom field : To create a custom field go to Settings->Custom ...