Saved replies are pre-written message responses that can be used when you're answering to your guests from the FantasticStay platform. This is a time-saving feature that will help you overcome the repetitive process of writing the same response to guests over and over again.
To create a saved reply, follow these steps:
- Go to the Listings section on your FantasticStay dashboard
- Select a listing you'd wish the saved reply to apply for
- On the left-hand side menu, choose Settings
- Open the Saved replies tab
- Click the green Add new reply button
- Fill in the information
- Save changes
All saved replies will be stored in one place and you can access them from any listing. If you want to edit or delete a saved reply, just click either on the edit or delete button to perform the desired action.
You can also create folders so you can keep your saved replies more organized. From the same section, click the green Add new folder button. Make sure to give your folder a name as specific as possible, so it is easier for you to find the saved reply you're looking for quickly.
To send a saved reply from your FantasticStay inbox, follow these steps:
- Go to the Inbox section on your FantasticStay dashboard
- Open the message thread with the guest to whom you'd like to send a saved reply to
- Click the icon on the bottom left, just under the message body field
- Choose the saved reply that you'd like to send
- Send the message